“I LOVE my TreeSeek Fan Chart! I get compliments all the time from friends and family who see it on my wall.” “I was impressed with the quality of the paper and the genius of the design.”
Are you looking for a great way to display your family tree? Our elegant and affordable wall fan chart will display up to 9 generations in an attractive and functional way. Founded in 1958, Misbach Enterprises has been supplying the genealogy community with charts, software and other genealogy supplies for over 50 years. Over a million copies of our charts have been sold across the world. Our quality, experience and reputation have allowed us to gain your trust and praise
Some of our charts focus on function or utility while others focus on presentation. No matter what you are looking for we think you will find it here. All charts come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like the chart just send it back and we will refund your money.
Check out our other charts for sale on Amazon. Simply search for TreeSeek 15 Generation Pedigree Chart and TreeSeek 5 Generation Descendant Chart. We are committed to helping you with all your family history research needs.
Here’s some more of what our customers have to say:
“Hands down the best way to display your family tree!” “I love being able to see all 9 generations in one place and in such an attractive layout.” “This chart helps me keep track of my progress and highlights where I need to do further research.”
Don’t delay, order your TreeSeek Genealogy Fan Chart today! It’s our pleasure to provide you world class genealogy charting products. – Thank you and happy researching!
- Printed on high-quality parchment paper, displays up to 511 names in a unique and attractive design
- The 8 closest paternal lines are shaded for reference and convenience in identifying your progress
- Elegant enough for display or gift giving; priced low enough to use as a research aid for yourself
- 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. Poster Size: 22.5″ x 33.5″ Sized for a 2’x3′ frame
- Customers Say: “Front room visitors always comment on my beautiful wall chart.” “Brilliant Design!”