When it comes to caring for your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton.
Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.
*No ethanol or drying alcohol
- Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin
- Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
- Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces
- Packaging may vary
Children Family Parenting