On a Scale of One to T-Rex is a family-friendly party game for people who are bad at charades. Players must perform ridiculous actions like “Be a T-Rex,” “Scratch an Itch You Can’t Reach,” or “Be a Hula Dancer” on a scale of 1 to 10. The twist is that the quality of your action doesn’t matter – you earn points by guessing and matching the intensity each player is performing their action. There are no turns in this fast-paced game, so in the midst of all the roaring, dancing, meowing, and yodeling, you must find someone on the same intensity level as you to earn points. The player with the most points wins!
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens (8+ million games sold) and Wolfgang Warsch (The Mind) comes a brand new fun game for people who are bad at charades
- Warning: Exploding Kittens party games may cause excessive levels of laughter while performing ridiculous actions at different intensity levels.
- Game Objective: The group is given three cards to act out (not a secret) and each player is given an intensity level card to act out (secret). Players must find another player acting at the same intensity level
- A card game for people who are bad at charades
- The perfect card game for adults, teens and kids, especially if you’re looking for a board game for adults but still want to be able to play fun games with kids
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-8 players and includes 139 cards and 58 tokens