Let’s play stacrobats test your balancing skills! players take turns adding their pieces to the growing tower. But be careful! you have to keep any pieces that you cause to tumble no matter what the color! the first player to get all of their pieces on to the tower wins! great game to interact with family and friends for weekends and holidays. This game makes a great gift.
- The game starts with a black acrobat standing on a platform, players then take turns to stack acrobats on top of the black one
- First player to get all of their stacrobats onto the tower wins
- Stacking clowns teaches you cause and effect, planning, association for ages 5 and up
- A stacking game of plastic acrobats that are used to make a human tower
- Board game this game helps children with hand & eye coordination & strategic thinking skills
Thanks for visiting us!