In the Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting 5-CD Skills Set, internationally renowned parenting expert, Noel Janis-Norton, shares simple and effective strategies that will help your children want to cooperate, without complaint, the first time you ask them to do something. These positive techniques work to help children become more cooperative, confident, motivated, self-reliant and considerate. Whether your issues are whining, tantrums, not listening or cooperating, defiance, bedtime resistance, mealtime misbehavior, sibling struggles, homework hassles or the unique challenges of parenting a special needs child, you will find the solutions in the Calmer, Easier, Happier 5-CD Skills Set. After listening to each CD, you will have the specific steps you need to put each technique into practice right away to positively transform family life. And the result will be calmer, easier, happier parenting. Appropriate for toddlers to teens.
- Five individually wrapped CDs
- CDs are chaptered for ease of use and are 45 – 60 minutes in length
- Each CD thoroughly explains one Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting technique and includes many examples of how and when to use it effectively
- Each CD includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section where parent questions are answered for the specific skill described
- Stories from parents at the end of most of the CDs demonstrate how parents have used the specific skill to reduce or eliminate a problem behavior